江苏十一选五开奖走势 www.z5c0.com Class of 2012
Class of 2011
Class of 2010
Class of 2009
ABOUT SEO CHINA
"It shouldn't be the accident of birth that determines your success, but the work that you put into it."?
-?Thomas G. Tsao, Chairman and Founding Partner, Gobi Partners
SEO (Sponsors for Education Opportunity) is a non-profit organization that was established in New York City in 1963, aiming to provide opportunities and fair competition for minority students to excel in the workplace. The organization currently has offices set up in New York, London, Shanghai and Hong Kong, with its sole aim being to help high-achieving minority students reach their career goals by providing internships in commercial and financial fields, which could ultimately lead to opportunities for full-time employment.?
Over two decades ago, Mr. Thomas G. Tsao, a graduate of Harvard University, joined Wall Street through the SEO-USA program. In 2002, after spending several years in investment banking, Tom moved to China and became a Co-founder and Managing Partner of venture capital firm Gobi Partners. In the summer of 2006, he helped to launch SEO China.?
The program borrowed many of its values and strategies from the SEO Career Playbook. It identified highly skilled and high-performing sophomores and juniors from Chinese universities who also had a strong sense of social responsibility and a desire to make a difference in their communities. Tom's hope is that through the SEO China program, promising but underserved students in China would also be able to take one step closer to realizing their life and career goals.?
SEO China Timeline
- 2006 - Launch of SEO China. 1,200 applications were received for 14 offered positions.
- 2007 - Number of applications almost doubled and SEO China began enrolling Chinese students attending US universities to participate in the program.
- 2007 - Program participants began working as volunteers in an orphanage center and served as school teachers for the children of migrant workers and tutors for secondary students.?
- 2009 - SEO China creates a pre-university enlightenment program at Tsinghua University to help prepare incoming university students for the rigors and demands of college life.?
- 2010 - Program receives almost 7,000 applications from students at 55 universities.
- 2012 - Additional firms, such as Steamboat Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank and Capvision began hosting SEO interns.?
Please click the below link to find out?how to apply today: